Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm Still Here: ETMOOC Weeks 3 and 4 and EDCMOOC Week 3

I'm calling this a placeholder post. My teaching has taken priority as the term begins to heat up, so I haven't been able to blog much about my #etmooc or #edcmooc reflections. I am still working through the material though, and equally important, keeping up with my blog reading. It's a momentary lurking interlude, and the material produced by these two learning communities is challenging, enlightening, and most importantly, inspiring. This brief post is my message in a cyber bottle to the members of these two communities: I'm still here, still reading, and still being inspired. So thanks! :)

Next week is Reading Week, so I hope to be more explicitly engaged -- and certainly more prolific in my blogging.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment